With the release of version 2.3.1 and upload to unstable, I started to wonder if it’s time for another bug triage for openoffice.org package.
The last triage targeted bugs older than version 2.0.0, but now I’d like to target versions 2.0.0 to 2.2.1 (which is in testing right now). Preferably getting answers for 2.3.1 in unstable.
Another goal for the triage is to add up-to-date version info to the bug reports, as I think it makes the maintainers’ life a bit easier.
The actual question is whether to start now or to wait for version 2.3.1 to enter testing. The problem is that I don’t know when would this happen. It took a “while” for 2.2.1 to do so.