Openoffice.org Ninja already covered some of the new RTL features with openoffice.org 3.1, mainly RTL enabled controls (#30631). But following the bugzilla issues, it seems that version 3.1 also includes fixes for more RTL related issues. Here is a list of some of the issues I encountered:
- Columns reversed when pasting RTL spreadsheet into Writer (#77853).
- directionality lost when exporting a presentation to html (#16295).
- RTL Chart: Bi-directional writing in charts (#14365).
- Numbers / digits following RTL should be treated as CTL (#89825).
- WW8: re-import moves position of RTL numbering out of right border (#97023).
- WW8: centered rtl table moves to the left on import from MSword (#28656).
I’d like to thank everyone envolved with the fixes of these issues.